RosettaStone World's #1 Language Learning Software

       If you want a complete solution, try this award winning software. Find out why Dr. Bob Arnot, award-winning news correspondent, world traveler and humanitarian, uses Rosetta Stone® in places where communication can be the key to survival.

What others say about Rosetta Stone?

I would definitely recommend Rosetta Stone as a learning and teaching tool. The interactive capabilities...the ability of the program to teach you without even realizing that you’re being taught and to speak, listen, and choose pictures based on context is the optimal learning experience for anyone who wants to learn another

— Tory Levitre
2007 Teacher of the Year

Within a month of using your Spanish program daily, I had learned more than I had in years of lessons. Thank you for developing a program that does more than just translate the words!
—Kacia Strous

Check out this website right now:  http://www.rosettastone.com/